Reviews for "Orbox"

Good, aside from level 15 being broken.

Once you get to level 15, save yourself the frustration and read this:

On level 15, one of the reflecting triangles does not "block" or stop you when you run into it from the unangled side. I am quite sure this is a bug, as it is the only remaining way to go, out of any possible route.

Please fix level 15 so i can satisfy my heart's desire to defeat the weird game.

great

good job, its kinda cool, not that weird-we-are-nuts-and-like-it stuff :P *run and hide*

OK!

I only got to level 8, im not that smart, but i liked it. I had to rate it for what it was though.

good fun game

that was the best puzzle game iv played but i carnt get past lvl-9.

gah

lol how about tips for level 5! lol god i suck. i liked the game tho :) ill try it again tomorrow wenim not tired.