Reviews for "Orbox"

Familiar

Reminds me of the game 'blocks' for my TI-86 and TI-89 calculator I used to play all the time. Good graphics, and interactivity, plus there are some decent levels in there. Good job, and it matches quite well with mind thought, and seeing several moves ahead.

how do u get passed lvl 9?

how do u get passed lvl 9?

Lvl 22

I hated lvl 22. I didn't like having to remember all the block combinations. Plus I didn't even know the buttons can be pressed again and depressed at first. The score blocks the red and blue buttons so you its hard to tell when they're pressed or not.

Very Well Done

I likes it.bravo man.

Not bad!

It's a pretty good game, i read your description and it says to go to your website if we're lost and i tried that and it only brought up the game, not a walkthrough. i also tried youtube and they don't have the level i need either. level 13 is just too hard...

GameBalance responds:

rright.. cuz the site is not builded up. It was on the old page
http://gamebalance.com/games/orbox.ht ml