Reviews for "Orbox"

Fun

Level 12 was one of the easiest I thought. Good game.

Almost perfect!

I said to myself that I wouldn't review this amazing game until I finished it. And here I am!

I love these kinds of games and you can't really get any better than this. It could use some improved graphics and sound, but that's not really so important. With some good, changing music this game would be prefect.

The diffuculty was perfect and the levels were hard withous beeing frustrating. Level 17 took me the longest time.

It got me hooked from level 1 and what can I say, make more!

GameBalance responds:

Thanks a lot! I am grateful to you.

The idea is simple, have a block make it's way through out various ways to reach an orb. But there is a twist, you must manuever the the block at your own discretion, because any sort of false move can send your block off course. Well, I made to level 7 and knew when I needed to call it quits. Considering the 77k file size, I expected sticks, and black and white drawings, but you are one of the few animators who can throw a quality game with great graphics, gameplay, and replayability into a small file size and tight package. The blocks were really well designed, the hint of dark green, mixed with the backgrounds really went together. Great work, keep it up.

ry/

GameBalance responds:

Thanks! BTW I don't realy like sticks an black/white movies. Sometimes it can be good but much often it's a crap.

cool

wow this is the only puzzle game i have played in my life lol.besides the rubix cube..pretty cool

Good game

A good game a little on the hard side, but possible, good work