Reviews for "Orbox"

Great

Awesome game.
Some levels were really hard to get. I think I got to level 18 or something, but then I stopped because I had to go to the dentist, too bad for me. The levels are greatly elaborated, sometimes you think there is no solution, and only a few seconds later, you find the right move to go to the next level. Really nice game.

Keep up the good work,
ALEX

Good, now my brain hurts

This is a good rest from all the violence here on NewGrounds, fun hope to see more

GameBalance responds:

Yeah :) You got it. Thanks!

Sorry

Sorry i gave you a 9. It had to be done tho. I am a BIG gamer, unlike, mister 4. i give you a good grade.
it was a ripp off game so i had to take a point off for that reason only. but i loved the new peices and things.
anyway. great game. i'm going to see waht else there is.

GameBalance responds:

Then you are wrong. Because this is my own idea about 9-10 years ago. So not ripp off.
You don't know.

Awesome game.

Orbox is awesome, I wish I had played it sooner. Very addictive, I'm up to level 17 with no sign of stopping. Great job.

If I get kicked out of college....

If I get kicked out of college for bad grades for not studying it's going to be because of this highly addictive game that kept me up untill 3:00 am before a test. So addicting, losing will to sleep, eat, move, etc...