Reviews for "Orbox"

too hard

i only got to level 12 =(

GameBalance responds:

It's not too hard. Try it next year.

superb! good job!

good job! i spent 3 hours trying to figure out this game and u can call me a loser but i got stuck on lvl. 13. i analyized every possible movement, i even did it backwards(which is a very good idea caz thats how i got to lvl. 13). til the point i just got pissed and kill my comp lol. owell overall great game. some say music would make it better but i say i like it this way because then i can play my own music. peace out! keep up the great work looking forward for the sequel.

Thanks!
Listen man! There is a rule for all puzzles. If you stuck - have a rest. Your head in background thinking will solve the puzzle. And when you play it next time you see much more.
Understand what I mean?

HEY

WOW! level 16 is kinda tough. I'm still playing, think this is a great game. Furthest i got before was level 15.

Hey, thanks!

Fantastic

Great game. Unfortunately, I accidently clicked a link below the submission, making it change into some MySpace thing >.< I was at level 20 back then.

Still, great game =)

ah... wht an accident...
Thanks!

Request please

Can I ask if I might have a printable layout of the levels to do on the go? I love Orbox and I do them on the train on my commute back from class. Can you please spare the time and have the printable version up on a host site or whatnot for easy access? Thanks.

GameBalance responds:

I m not sure what you mean?
I m russian and dont understand sometimes.