Reviews for "Orbox"

Brilliant

My kinda game! Good job!

Awesome

I've played it a few times, but I never take the time to read my scores. I have gotten up to about level 17 or 18 i think-- i didnt really keep track, but either way, its majorly addicting and a great puzzle game

Thanks!

WOW!! AMAZING GRAPHICS!!

To sum it up: a challenging game with plenty of variety, unbelivable graphics, sound and fun! I havn't been this addicted to a flash game for a while! Keep up the good work!

Hey Thanks!

I love these games

it reminds me of that old game 'chips challenge'. oh the 1 for violence is when you kill the block. And 2 for humour is because i find blocks flying off the screen funny. Puzzler all the way through and i very much enjoyed it. i want a squel or more of the same style

Cool

WHAT!?!

thsi game was on mofunzone and mathisfun.

and???