Reviews for "Orbox"

I likes it.bravo man.

Great game!

great logic and idea

Orbox is fun

But that's not really why i'm posting. Although I really enjoyed both orbox games and warp forest.
For 27 of warp forest, to get the extra shield, you have to use up one shield to leave the bottom right dragon/monster. Kill everything else by making them shoot themselves, and you have to lure the spiders so that the one monster can kill all three one by one. Then you have one extra shield.

GameBalance responds:

Cool, huh :D
I like some levels possible to solve different way.
This not the place for Warp Forest talk though.

Good.

This was good, but it did remind me a lot of roadblocks. Good graphics. You could add some music, though. I liked the level design, however I don't find it as clever as roadblock's. You could give more choice (thus adding some confusion, lol) in some cases. Like give it multiple exits and let the player go in any direction, instead of setting up long gizmos for people to go through (although they are a bit fun to watch). And I personally dont like the path tracing thing, it gets on my nerves. And the teleporters felt like they came directly from roadblocks.

Overall, I liked it. And I love this type of game. Keep it up.

Um good

Good game, let's start with the walkthrough!
Graphics: Nice try!
Style: Hmmmm, I don't gete it but still a ten!
Sound:Sound but not nice one!
Violence: sould i be expailin at too, no way!
Interactivity: Well i dont get the word alot i guess is mean that its not hlaf movie ha;f game , this was moevie! Humor: hehehehe
Extra: there is no walkthroungh on ur site! orbox b rocks tooo!