Reviews for "Axlogryphil"

yea!

all your paino work has inspired me to continue on my career with the paino, thx

Bezo responds:

Thanks man. I'm always looking to inspire painists. ;)

Nice toe tapping tune...

If by toe tapping I mean "try tapping your toe to this and soon you will feel like you have bad rhythm", lol. I love originality like this. As an avid music player (violin, guitar, piano) I can personally say playing stuff in funky meters is painful. But it is very cool to hear it being played. another cool meter you might lik is 7/3 (or 11/3, but 7/3 is much easier to compose) it has a swing/waltz feel but is impossible to dance to, lol, a little trick I played on some people...it was great.

Bezo responds:

7/3? That's just Satanically evil. I'm glad you like my stuff.

wow. wonderful work!

This is wonderful work. This has inspired me to resume composing music. thanks muchly, and keep up the good work.:)

Bezo responds:

Cool. Never stop. No matter what my composition teacher says about everything having already been done. :p

Hurray for Bezo's Music!

Like this series of songs a lot. Good work.

Bezo responds:

Glad you like it. Now you have the whole set.

Hey Bezo...

Nice job man. I took your advice and tried writing a piece in this time signature, but I didn't like. heh.But you seem to pull it off very nicely.

Bezo responds:

It has a certain groove to it that I really like.