Reviews for "DJ ZaneX - Through Infinity"

its actually good

cool stuff dude, for your next piece of music try something not standard and maybe you can open gates to new ways of trance ^^.

Who knows :P Thanks man!

I can't put my finger on it...

Trance is hands down my favorite type of music I like to hear on NG's, but your work on this one is different (in a good way). Here's my breakdown:

- Has a very nice flow to it, great build up and a nice intro, outro.
Flow: (3.3 / 3.3)

- Length of the song is great, not to short, nor to long. Personally, I enjoy trance songs in the 3 to 4 minute range, but if this was a longer song, I wouldn't change my view on it.
Length: (3.3 / 3.3)

- Finally, like I said above, this song has something different about it that I can't seem to put my finger on, and for that, I'd have to give you full marks on lasting appeal. I listened to this song twice before this review, and a good 3-4 times during the writing of this review and a can't seem to get it =)
Lasting Appeal: (3.3 / 3.3)

Final Words:
This is a great song, I hold it in great praise and hope you make more songs in the future =) for now though, I'm going to place this song on my PSP just to figure out whats different about this song!

FInal mark: (10 / 10), Vote: (5 / 5) Excellent Job!

fusion-of-flash responds:

Hey man, Thanks so much for posting the review and for the 10 :)
I just wake up at my friends house and went to his comp to check some things and the first thing I saw was this review and it totally made my day :DD

These sorta reviews means alot to me :) Cheers mate!

WOWIES!

GREAT SONG D00D!

THANKS D00D! :D

awesome song

this song is great
the tune and beat are just right

DSA

oh and the song machts the title you gave it
good job :D

Thanks a bunch man :DD

one of the types of songs i need

this gets your adrenaline pumping, i need stuff like this, great job buddy X3