Reviews for "DJ ZaneX - Through Infinity"

WOWIES!

GREAT SONG D00D!

THANKS D00D! :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Its hot. Nice, energetic, makes me want to get up and just dance and shake it all off.

Downloaded, and Im jamming to this in my car. Just sent it to my girlyfriend, she loves me even more (as a friend sadly.)

Great work.

Keep it up.

fusion-of-flash responds:

Hey cool my song in a car xD
Thanks very much for the review and I'm glad u liked this :)

I can't put my finger on it...

Trance is hands down my favorite type of music I like to hear on NG's, but your work on this one is different (in a good way). Here's my breakdown:

- Has a very nice flow to it, great build up and a nice intro, outro.
Flow: (3.3 / 3.3)

- Length of the song is great, not to short, nor to long. Personally, I enjoy trance songs in the 3 to 4 minute range, but if this was a longer song, I wouldn't change my view on it.
Length: (3.3 / 3.3)

- Finally, like I said above, this song has something different about it that I can't seem to put my finger on, and for that, I'd have to give you full marks on lasting appeal. I listened to this song twice before this review, and a good 3-4 times during the writing of this review and a can't seem to get it =)
Lasting Appeal: (3.3 / 3.3)

Final Words:
This is a great song, I hold it in great praise and hope you make more songs in the future =) for now though, I'm going to place this song on my PSP just to figure out whats different about this song!

FInal mark: (10 / 10), Vote: (5 / 5) Excellent Job!

fusion-of-flash responds:

Hey man, Thanks so much for posting the review and for the 10 :)
I just wake up at my friends house and went to his comp to check some things and the first thing I saw was this review and it totally made my day :DD

These sorta reviews means alot to me :) Cheers mate!

its actually good

cool stuff dude, for your next piece of music try something not standard and maybe you can open gates to new ways of trance ^^.

Who knows :P Thanks man!

Si Senior

Me Gusta! ( I like in Espanol)

fusion-of-flash responds:

Tack så mycket! (Thank You Very Much in swedish xD)