Reviews for "Trapped 5"

Don't listen to Rage_Master..

.. because your trapped-games are great! They outdo most other games on Newgrounds, mostly because you need to think, they aren't ridiculousy hard, and they have a story (not the best, but better than the "Uh! We need to fight and shoot each other full of blood for no apparent reason"-story some other games seems to have).
I would love to see Trapped 6, but it's really up to you to decide if you should do it. You get both thumbs up and a toe from me!

Genius!

A masterpiece...

Very Good...

Very good game, I have played all of them and I am a fan of all. The only thing I didn't like was the white key's payoff. I wish it could of been something like a better weapon or something. But overall it was great. I can't wait till the next one, keep up the good work. It's a great time killer!!

darn you!!

it glitched on me very VERY close to the end. i was fighting the boss with the wormy thingie and the gun thingie in the middle and it FROZE! noooooooooooooooooooo! too long to repeat.

This is no lie, I am going to be honest about this

I like Trapped4, it's good. The colours are right. Trapped5..It doesn't get me gagging to play it, I'd rather play Trapped4 instead of Trapped5, the reason?? well it's got something to do with the colours, the design and the actual game play, because I still got trapped and I tried everywhere and everything.

It's still nice, gave it top rating marks and I'll vote it 5 but otherwise hasn't made it onto my favourites. Feel free to make a Trapped6 thou, I will try it out too.