Reviews for "Trapped 5"

Keep em coming

This series has been great ever since trapped 4. This one was very well done. The only thing i would have appreciated would be a save function because it took me over an hour to beat the game plus accidently refreshing or closing the box 3 times. I haven't gotten around to going in the white room yet but i hope it is worth replaying half of the game for. Good luck and please keep making more of these.

Good puzzle, good music.

This was a nice addition to the Trapped series. I disliked the inability to die. I think it would have been more exciting if one had to worry about life a little bit more, but that's just me. Maybe I'm just getting good at these games, but it seemed a bit easier than Trapped 4.

Very fun. I enjoyed it alot.

I first played "Traped 4" and after I was done with that I went back and found the other "Traped" games and played them in order.

I would love t o see a "Trapped 6" very much.

When I get the time I'm going to go back and try to get a better rank (got a C this time) and find both pices of the White Key.

I would give this game a Replay Value of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale...That's one of the things we should be able to do up there at the top...

cool

fun hard and mave a 6666666666666666666666666666!

hmm

pretty easy but do i have to replay to do the secret room hints?