Reviews for "Trapped 5"

Great!

I liked the other Trapped games, the game style is enjoyable and they get more and more challenging as you submit them.

This fifth installment took an extra step away from the first 4 in flow and creativity, and I hope that Trapped 6 takes another such step. I also hope it has many more rooms, more secrets, more creative Monster/Boss AI, and is even more of a challenge :)

There is a bit craze/minding lag here

Once you are "revived" in the same place, the gosts dont let you go! you are stuck!!!!!!!!!! HOW ANNOYING!!

Awesome!

I love procrastinating by playing this game. The style is great; I personally love the interconnectedness of all the rooms and having to go back and forth to complete the agme. Also, I haven't beaten your score, but I have gotten very close: My best is A+, 34:22; 4 lives used. Looking forward to Trapped 6!

Doesn't work

I started play this game and ten seconds later I ended up in a room and I got cornered and kept dying. Try to make to make a thing where you guy flashes on and off for 3 seconds.

Junkie

First "Trapped I've played, and that was one hell of an addicting game.
I couldn't stop.
And now I want to play again, because I completely forgot about the white door!!!!
Great stuff, and I am certanily going to play the rest of the series.

stonefruitstudios responds:

Thanks! I am currently working on Trapped 6.