Reviews for "Cosmic Piano"

fantastic

absolutely amazing. you must play piano then! LOL. i am soooooooo jealous. :D:D:D
well good. i must check out your other music now!
this is absolutely beautiful. full of life and love. really moving.
the whole thing is excellent. WOW!
cant say anymore wow! i am all Wowed out. BUT OMG! WOW!LOL
5/5 favourites.

pawlakt responds:

I actually don't play the piano... This piano is all computer generated. I do play trombone and euphonium though, and I apply the music theory that I know from that to the music.

Nice

I always love the sounds of pianos and this is just wonderful just makes you want to stand up and start to dance or something and grab your wife and just give her a big hug and a kiss for the hell of it you did a really wonderful job keep it up bro.

pawlakt responds:

awesome dude! Glad the music was able to inspire you so much!

Wow!

I really loved it! The middle of it just was awesome! I agree with trainx3000 when i say i would love to be able to listen to a longer version of this!

Truly awesome! Thank you!

pawlakt responds:

thanks for the review! It was a good one

Fantastic

Truly sounds like it should be the backing to a classic.

Congratulations man, it must of been really gratifying sending this into the world, and I envy you with a sense of appreciation for whipping summin like this up from boredom, proving that the most beautiful music is made for enjoyment.

pawlakt responds:

yeah, im really proud of it... sadly i accidentally uploaded the wrong music file (the final one had a higher synth on the top (witch was the all important 3rd most of the time)) but the audio portal with neither let me change the song, nor delete and resubmit the right one... oh well...

and as for whipping this up out of boredom... it only started as boredom, after i found the combo of piano and synth to be a sweet thing, game making was forgotten!

Touching!

Wow! Sounds a lot like a great pianist.
Kind of have that calm and happy atmosphere. Still, it was kind of short.
Keep up the great work!

pawlakt responds:

thanks... actually its completely an electronic piano... no real stuff here... :(