Reviews for "Bleeding Air"

Yea man

Agrees with Badspreekill.. you got your self a winner xD
whats the 8-bit beat/track you use in the intro/background there thats nice :D

overall man this is a awsome intro/song.. REALLY wonting the finished song, awsome start man *thumbs up/high five* :D

Gorgorothx responds:

Heh, thanks dude! The 8-bit sound was created using a plugin called "Peach", and then I put some decent echo on it to give it the ambience.

Great

I love the 8-bit melody that is played in here.

Who...?

Who would want to zero bomb it?
it's really good, Catchy beat and a nice feeling for rythm (different from other songs but if you listen to it. I could find a Rythm).
It isn't like any song it's really different with small but effective silence parts between the restart of an beatloop(if it's an loop) it really relaxes the song.
It's smooth for the ears not like some songs I heard here on newgrounds.

Keep me updated Gorgorothx I'll help if needed.

Hellniels

Good stuff

its a cool song, reminds of timesplitters for some reason. I didnt really like how there was that kind of static noise for part of it, but thats just me, but the noises really go well with the title.

Great Job!

Awsome

Nice punching bass.
It hits me right in the ears!

I liked the little High-pitched sound that gives this intonation:

Ta-Da-da-DA
*Caps for a intonation*
you might not get it, but anyway.

This tune was well made, the drum and sticks worked well in this tune
for an ambient-type.

Synths were perfect!
Glad i gave it a good score: +0,36
4.20 to 4.24 =D

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks, Badspree... you're the shit!