For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Don't Kick Chairs"

oh no grandpa!

haha i got a good laugh outta that, old fart didnt know what he was getting himself into :P lol good stuff.

music was a nice choice too might i say, oldie style kinda thing.
over all it was good, could of been longer, maybe the old man could have gotten some tools to get that chair up or something.

keep up the good work :D

That was hilarious

^Read^ ^_^ Old people getting hit in the junk is one of the funniest things in the world... aside from gangstas getting beaten with double-ended purple dildos.

JoeandTom responds:

lol watching gangsta's being beaten by anything is funny.

Thanks for the review spinner!

Not bad!

pretty funny. I liked your dawings and graphics. The animation was very smooth and it had a good moral. Don't Kick Chairs. lol. Gerat job on this movie!

JoeandTom responds:

Thanks alot Darkness.

Yeah seems that lots of people like the graphics style... I may keep it ;)

That's the last time I kick a chair.

Short, sipmle, interesting idea, good graphics and a decent music loop too boot. It just comes to show you. Don't kick chairs. It shows why not to kick chairs in a pretty funny manner, too. One thing's for certain, if any of my chairs started acting like that, I would most likely run away in terror, thinking that my chair is evil. Evil chairs aren't man's best friend, you know.

lmfao

death by lazy boy! I love it!