For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Don't Kick Chairs"

Old man assaulted by chair? Classic!

That was a fun flash to watch. Very smooth, very concise, and having some humor didn't hurt either. Some sound effects would have helped, but the movie works well without them. Well done.

JoeandTom responds:

Yeah... sound effects next time.. I'll remember that.

Thanks for the review!

I liked it

Good job, I was expecting you were going to do what Geminate said but its still cool. Nice smooth animation but i guess its nots need but it might have been better if you added the sound of him getting hit by the chair. It was short but its supposed to be so that doesnt really matter. Good Job.

JoeandTom responds:

Yeah I was thinking of adding sound.. I just didn't know if it would change the mood or not. ah well, anwyays, thanks for the review!

Man, the last kick-back should have thrown him backward and his head goes right into the television and he gets fried.

JoeandTom responds:

lol, well i had to make an animation for class in a week... this took me 3 days. I was thinking of making it an allout bloody mess, but.. nah. thanks for the review!

Hilarious!!

That was awesome! I loved that, it reminded me sooo much of my grandfather and his big old green chair. lol I can't stop cracking up! Great work here!

JoeandTom responds:

:D glad i could provide a laugh!