Reviews for "Don't Kick Chairs"

That was hilarious

^Read^ ^_^ Old people getting hit in the junk is one of the funniest things in the world... aside from gangstas getting beaten with double-ended purple dildos.

JoeandTom responds:

lol watching gangsta's being beaten by anything is funny.

Thanks for the review spinner!

My favourite

Its funny coz it happened to an old man.

JoeandTom responds:

Would it of been funnier with an old woman? saggy bags to toss about? lol... Ah well.. Thanks for the review! and that 10 ;D

Awsome

That was freaking hilarious. I agree that this would be a grreat series for you to make. Also I really like how smoothe the cartoon ran. Really nice job and I cant wait to see more.

JoeandTom responds:

Alright, maybe i'll just make little spurts of episodes like these.. Make longer, better, and soundFX filled flashes.

Thanks for the review man :) and especially that 10 ;)

That was great

Dude, that was funny...make more like that one, it would make a great series.

JoeandTom responds:

Heheh, I was concidering putting this flash into one big one, called "Lessons to be learned", but I decided not too...

Anyways, I appreciate the review ;)

Good twisted short

This would make a great public service announcement. Senior citizens should never kick chairs. At least if this flash does nothing else, it warns of the impending uprising of our furnature. Good smooth animation, and funny punchline. Yeah, kinda dragged at the end, but that made it better. No problems here.

JoeandTom responds:

Hehe, oh yes, senior citizens beware.

Thanks for the review man.