Reviews for "Don't Kick Chairs"

Nice one

This genuinely made me laugh.

JoeandTom responds:

Chairs kicking old people's asses, whats not to like about that!

Thanks for the review lovejoy ;)

good one

you have quite a unique sense of humour.... im glad i share it. this movie was real funny.

JoeandTom responds:

heheh, glad i could provide a laugh ;)

Thanks for the review ;)

Not bad!

pretty funny. I liked your dawings and graphics. The animation was very smooth and it had a good moral. Don't Kick Chairs. lol. Gerat job on this movie!

Thanks alot Darkness.

Yeah seems that lots of people like the graphics style... I may keep it ;)

Hilarious.

That was great. The only thing that I felt was missing was sound effects (hence the 5 in sound). But otherwise, it was a great movie. Good job.

JoeandTom responds:

Ahh thanks for those high ratings. I guess I just got lazy and forgot about sounds... sorry man :( thanks for the review! :D

Old Man: 0 , Chair: 1

this is the second animation i've seen on NG tonight where the elderly get physically attacked! must be the new trend... the new HILARIOUS trend :-D this was pretty good... the slllllooooow dropping down the chair at the end was a wee bit over dramatic. but it's great nonetheless... give us more!

JoeandTom responds:

lol yeah, i thought the long sliding off the chair would be something like the peter griffin falling on his knee kinda thing... Thanks for the review ;)