Reviews for "Don't Kick Chairs"

hehehe

ouch...

That's the last time I kick a chair.

Short, sipmle, interesting idea, good graphics and a decent music loop too boot. It just comes to show you. Don't kick chairs. It shows why not to kick chairs in a pretty funny manner, too. One thing's for certain, if any of my chairs started acting like that, I would most likely run away in terror, thinking that my chair is evil. Evil chairs aren't man's best friend, you know.

haha it was good

It was pretty good and very funny!

JoeandTom responds:

hehe, glad i could make you laugh, thanks for the review ryan :)

It was okay

Good......and it was funny. I'm not kicking my chairs anymore

JoeandTom responds:

Chairs have feelings you dick.

Just kidding ;)

Thanks for the review trey :)

Decent

Nice enough graphics and good animation, nice idea, very roiginal , i have never seen anything si ialr to this before, nice sound although it could have done with some sound effects when the chair was beating th guy up, nice work and keep it up!!

JoeandTom responds:

Good to hear you liked the graphics :D

Yes, lots have scolded me for not having sound, and its a lessoned learned. Thanks for the review man :)