Reviews for ".: Mass Failure :."

Oh Truly!

A magnificient piece of work. The choirs give to it the spice it needs. Really a nice piece of work! Solos are kingly! 10/10 because i dont care the backround texture.....i can pretty imagine myself getting this played in front of my face.....i would kill those uzi wielding bunnies! THANKS FER THE ROCK

It not EPIC its GOD

This is out of this world it make me fell like I whan't to play online and beat all who staind in my way. I hope you will make more. If you do, I will listen.

No Lyrics Needed

Frikin' BRUTAL song, dude. I actually think lyrics would take awy from the complexity of the song, but its your choice. I was close to giving a 10, which is almost unheard of for me, but one tiny piece of critique is sometimes the electric background noise was a little out of texture, but the solos were EPIC! Keep it up!