Reviews for ".: Mass Failure :."

awesome

i love the beginning. it kicks ass, but so does the whole song!

Vocals?

I don't think human vocal folds have the potential to be fitting in this! Too epic.

Hell, its too epic to head bang! Love the mix you put in with the choir in this. You definitely know how to blend elements of classical into metal to make it more epic. You're like the best blend of Dragonforce and Nightwish.

Mass Five.

This track is intense. Yeah it got me head banging for sure. I feel the creative juices flowing again maybe we can do a new colab. sometime soon. Anyways sick track and yeah, I 5'd it for sure. :D

Peace.

Leave the vocals

This song is great without them, great work man.

...

you are king of metal... still you need some scream and brutal yelling. gj anyway