Reviews for "Mecha-King Menorah"

Interesting

Interesting flash you got here, i enjoyed it, what got me confuse was why were they fighting, it began to make sence after that giant thing came out of the sky, it was pretty funny, what was even funnier was that it looked like it came down from the heavens to balance out the war and yet it makes a even bigger war...lol, anyways awsome flash, im giving you a nice 5 and a 10, keep up the good work :)

spacejelly responds:

they were fighting because...uh, the violent nature...in...man...caused the, i dont know.

not to baf

dude that kicked ass...

Fire baaaaad..

Not too shabby, I'd perfer a closer and longer fight but oh well. I'd love too see anthor one of these, maybe Tree-zila and Mecha-king Menorah will team up like mothra and godzilla sometimes did, agaist who i have NO idea

...

That was awsome, just what I expected from the maker of Penndragon! Great work.

A pretty massive battle... until Christmas spirit comes into the picture and everything is...happy? XD Nice twist.

Not sure the real-world footage fits in with all scenes - sometimes the contrasts just seem too big, but overall it's an interesting hybrid, and the fighting really comes across in its full intensity! All's well that ends well, too. Definitely one of the more unique Christmas animations I've seen so far! Nice one.

-cd-