Reviews for "Mecha-King Menorah"

HOLY CRAP!!!

*adds to favourites*... this is utterly amazing! when i voted (5) on it, it only had a score of 3, so hopefully it will go up from there, because this deserves a portal award, and perhaps a weekly placing! well done on this man, it was simply spectacular. the battle at the start wasn't the best, and some people may have voted low on it straight away when they saw that. but from then on in it was just amazing.
the graphics were extremely well done, with awesomely drawn characters, tons of colour and just lots of drawings everywhere.
the animation was even better. there was also a ton of it, and all of the movements in this toon were very fluent, smooth, and most importantly, they looked absolutely sick!
and then to top it all off, you had some really good battle/fighting music in the background, along with some very fitting sound effects for the two characters and their 'moves'. well done man, this was excellent.
8+/10
(THE THUMB: VERY UP!!!!!!)

spacejelly responds:

thanks man. I accually named all the moves too! and made little exploding sounds when i drew them.

A whoping 5 and overall 8

The Christmastree is so stolen from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the candle holder form Terminator.

But this one is cool O_o

That was cool

The animation was crap, but it was good.

I like the whole storyline

well, twas interesting

hehe it's a good thing this took place in Egypt and not America >.>

Wow, that was great! I really am surprised that this doesn't have more views! It's just so rare you see something about Hanukkah. Then again, this wasn't really that pro-Hanukkah when you think about it. The menorah was evil! The animation was just superb in this.

It was great to have two holiday objects duke it out. I don't think I've ever seen anything focusing on Kwanzaa. Besides, this is still technically a Christmas movie. It still isn't under that category though.