Reviews for "Mecha-King Menorah"

Have your self a Merry Little....

Nice Flash. The name reminded me of Mecha-King Ghidorah from the Godzilla series so I gave this flash a look and Im glad I did. (By the way long live Godzilla! King of Monsters, Bane of Tokyo, Star of 28 different films!!!)

Anyway the graphics werent the best but the fight sequences and the music was great. I was reminded of the first fight scene in Evangelion so I assume you have seen it. Although I could be wrong. That was a great idea. Once again Nice flash!

spacejelly responds:

hail godzilla, if theres one thing i regret, there should have been more godzilla.

Christmas VS Chanukuh

Anyways I loved the movie mainly because the Christmas Tree dominated the Menorah! Christians yet again beat out the Jews! Haha just kiddin' all you Jewsians! Loved the "and Kwaanza" at the end. Priceless! =)

awsome work

you truly know how to make flash do what you want

also it looks like your a fellow fan of todd mcfarlin's art style

spacejelly responds:

acctually it never occured to me,
though mcfarlin stuff IS totally sweet...

F***IN SWEET!!!

OH MY GOD!!! SUH-WEEEEET!!!! YOU ROCK DUDE!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!!! THEN IT GO AT TOP OF FAVORITE FLASH LIST!!! THEN U GO AT TOP OF FAVORITE AUTHOR LIST!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!

Hell Yeah!!

That was brilliant!! You used a great imagination to turn a xmas tree and a... (I can't remember what the candle stick is called... ohh sowwy) into mecha!!!
Hey! You used FFVII music in the battle! It's One Winged Angel or somethin right? (I should know this! i'm an FFVII fanatic! Can't wait for Advent Children to come out! can you?!) That was great how you did that! It went really well with the scene!!

i'm gonna vote 5 for this!