Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "One Last Hope - Kriz Remix"

No discussion

No discussion, 10/10, 5/5

best remix ever XD

x-D

woah.

you are just soo awesome absoulutely no argument from me!

Wow! Thanks =D

Great :]

Really great song, Kr1z style ;)))

Love the intro, the pads are very harmonic. Nice flow on them, and the chords are nice ;) (F777 is a epic trance genius!), I love your kick, it has alot of power and depth, nice job on both the layering and the mastering :)

I like your Rob Mayth styled bridge before the chorus, it charges the song very nicely, and the thin kind of high pitched snare in the back helps alot! nice vocal, i think maybe the slicing could be a LITTLE more tight, because i can hear its out of rythm by just a little bit ;)

The transitions and bridges are really pure. This song is tight, which i LOVE. It has a simplicity that is nice to find in Hands Up, so many people out there tend to just throw sounds in there and make the whole thing a clutter of sounds, you made the mastering crisp and clear, and the song is very dynamic ;)

Nice structure also, you bring both aggresive and harmonic touches to a very detailed mix, great job, i love it!

10/10
5/5

Sweet remix man, respect ;]

Thank you for your time.

-[ BeatSource ]-

*Im releasing a new song today btw! Hardstyle/HandsUp/DutchTrance/Hardcor e/ambient! Check it out later on ;)))*

Kr1z responds:

Intro pads - Thank you! I love the chords, gj F-777 ;-)
Kick - Yeh working alot on kicks lately :D Going more harddance/ hands up 'ish.
Rob Mayth - the bridge teaser thingy could be better but hey its a start.. glad you already liked it!
Slicing - I'm new to slicing so you're probably right!
Transitions - I worked quite hard on them. Thanks!!
Master - Yeh im mixing & mastering my songs quite decently lately :D Thanks!
Structure - Yesh! Glad you liked it :D

Thanks for the wicked review!
I checked your song too =D

Cheers,

Kr1z.

WOO

*Puts on iPod* yessssshhhh

yess!

0_0

I think I pissed myself. (yeah I'm on my old account so shoot me xD)
10/10 5/5