Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "One Last Hope - Kriz Remix"

Great!

A really nice and smooth track, love the big bubble beats at the beginning, and it just gets more pumped up as it goes along, lots of energy in this! Am bobbing up and down typing, great rythem, lots of variation, good quality, good power. Keep it going!

-cd-

Kr1z responds:

Thanks mate ;)

sweet man

you never cease to amaze me!

Great :]

Really great song, Kr1z style ;)))

Love the intro, the pads are very harmonic. Nice flow on them, and the chords are nice ;) (F777 is a epic trance genius!), I love your kick, it has alot of power and depth, nice job on both the layering and the mastering :)

I like your Rob Mayth styled bridge before the chorus, it charges the song very nicely, and the thin kind of high pitched snare in the back helps alot! nice vocal, i think maybe the slicing could be a LITTLE more tight, because i can hear its out of rythm by just a little bit ;)

The transitions and bridges are really pure. This song is tight, which i LOVE. It has a simplicity that is nice to find in Hands Up, so many people out there tend to just throw sounds in there and make the whole thing a clutter of sounds, you made the mastering crisp and clear, and the song is very dynamic ;)

Nice structure also, you bring both aggresive and harmonic touches to a very detailed mix, great job, i love it!

10/10
5/5

Sweet remix man, respect ;]

Thank you for your time.

-[ BeatSource ]-

*Im releasing a new song today btw! Hardstyle/HandsUp/DutchTrance/Hardcor e/ambient! Check it out later on ;)))*

Kr1z responds:

Intro pads - Thank you! I love the chords, gj F-777 ;-)
Kick - Yeh working alot on kicks lately :D Going more harddance/ hands up 'ish.
Rob Mayth - the bridge teaser thingy could be better but hey its a start.. glad you already liked it!
Slicing - I'm new to slicing so you're probably right!
Transitions - I worked quite hard on them. Thanks!!
Master - Yeh im mixing & mastering my songs quite decently lately :D Thanks!
Structure - Yesh! Glad you liked it :D

Thanks for the wicked review!
I checked your song too =D

Cheers,

Kr1z.

Woah!!

Well you just blew my mind =D

Great work dude

Your the best!

your by far my favorite artist on newgrounds. Congrats on all the hard work that put you on the top. (top of my list) lol