For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising"

i luv it

this is relly good i luved the cat fight between emma and jean and when se creams and gets swollowed in the blobs stomach
"dont kill me scott i dont wanna die"
"i dont wanna kill u either"
"look im good again"
*thats a releif"
"sucker"
lol

"Nothing moves the blob"

This x-men:dark phoenix rising flash rocks in newgrounds and plus it was freakin brilliant.

good work

either this or the marvel villains was your best wrok to date good joke good animation and decent storyline

Wery good

This is good. I would want many more parhapps one with other marvel heroes!
but eny way this rocks

uhhh....

I believe the word here is.... Incredible! This is a one of the best spoofs ofd anything i haver ever seen in my life, and that is quite a few very good ones. very good job, love the voice acting, love the simplicity of the art, and i love the concept...