For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising"

LOL I AM A-MAZED!

nice nice nice man! lol i like the part where they got into a slapping contest lol "im sleepign with your husband" " u bitch!" lol that movie kicked ass man nice going make more more moreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now please excuse me i need to go laugh to death.....AHAHA AAAHhahahahahhah aahahahaha!

Im sleeping with your husband.... you bitch!

bwuahahahaha lolz nothn like a good old trick the good guys and bitch slap the bad girls lolz :P and omg you made Wolverine run around all over the place lolz... and juggarnaut crushing sammy lolz datz awsome..... I DEMAND MORE!! NOW BOW TO YOUR KING AND MAKE MORE!!!! BWUAHAHAHAHHAA

I don't want you to kill me!

I don't want to kill you either!
You don't have to! I'm good again!
Oh, that's a relief...
SUCKER!!!

...SHE TRICKED US!!!
priceless...

awesome

very funny too! liked the im sleeping with you husband and bitchslap parts!

cool

nice art work pretty cool