For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising"

I loved it

This was another hilarous X-Men parody you made here and i'm happy to see Jean Grey be the main star in this parody,i was also laughing my ass off that Wolverine was on all three teams also the script was hilarous too so overall i think this was the funniest X-Men parody you made.

Funny

And oh so true....

Great.

That was... very good, actually. Nicely done.

Funny

Funny as hell

Clever Take on a Classic

I thought your animated shorts would be based off the new films that have been coming out recently but thank God you chose to do the real X-Men universe. Everything about this was really good: the voices, the dialogue, the character design. Excellent work on this one and your other flash animations on the X-Men.