For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "X-Men:Dark Phoenix Rising"

OMG

The best. I love the animation, and wolverines Canadianosity.

Pretty Entertaining

That was pretty entertaining. I love your animation style and voices. The humor got some smiles and chuckles from me and a lot of the humor where entertainingly true. I don't think you can top your Justice League Countdown but this was a good one.

Lol

This short Flash film is over 5 years old, yet the humor in it still makes it valuable. The graphic style is very distinctive while also making all of the X-Men characters easily recognizable. The animation is decent, not overcomplex, and to the point, though some may say it was bad. The voice acting was bad in a good kind of way, which enhanced the humor, and the concept was great and funnier than a lot of the new stuff we get on Newgrounds, admittedly.

LOL

"No. I just ran here from helping team "c" in Europe"

hold on eh