Reviews for "~Mini Song #1~"

Very nice

Nice beat and sound. if you are gonna try to continue with this tune then I would recomend a better transition from the intro to the main chorus, to gice it that dance-feel. keep up the good work.

DjSc00p responds:

Yeah, ill decide if i wanna continnue this, and i think the intro was shit..i just put it there to force it longer lol. I'll decide which ones to continue after i make 15-20 of them :). Thanks for the review!

wow,this music is nice

this is a part 1?looks like part one of ~mini song #1~ lol if you can make it better it even more great =D

DjSc00p responds:

Its the first mini song in my mini song series lol. I'm gonna make a lot, then choose the top 10-12 that i like and make full songs of them :D. So far i got no motivation or anything so im too lazy to make any tracks :[. But dont worry that doesnt mean i quit, just waiting for the right time :D

O.O

Damn this is sooooo amazing! i would give you a 10/5 if i could! nice job keep it up!

DjSc00p responds:

Thanks man! Be sure to check out the other mini songs lol. Thanks for the review!

Amazing!

what do you use for that main sound that was awesome
tell me!
lol

DjSc00p responds:

I think it was like 2 or 3 synths layered? I forgot lol. Thanks for the review!

So cool

as expected from you it's awesome^^

DjSc00p responds:

Hhaha thanks :D Expect some new stuff in the summer! I havent been submitting lately cause im busy + writers block!