Reviews for "DKC2 - Brambles"

as it turns out

I've been going through all my emulators and playing through some of my old favorites and this is definitely on the list (100% all the DKC's as a kid!) its good when you can close your eyes, and remember a simpler time, soaring through the treetops with your parents watching you, and your two brothers spend time together. many people look at video games and go meh, but for so many they actually helped define the world we live in today, in terms of art, culture, and music.

take a bow, benlee. you did good. real good. and a personal thank you for getting me out of iraq, and into fond memories for just that minute. 5/5d and 10'd all the way, friend.

Darkmoor responds:

You are the reason I make music

EVEN more nostalgy!

Now.... IT's just like the good old times... Playing the bests games ever on SNES... Super Metroid... Donkey Kongs country... Super mario world... This music is so much nostalgy... Just like the original... I always loved this music and I'll always love it... It's... Soooo beautiful... You've got a 5/5 and a 10/10.

You.
Are.
SO.
AWESOME!!

(Faved, also.)

HOLY HOT DAMN

I heard this mix a month ago or so when i was on Newgrounds chat on my old screename. Now that I'm restarting all fresh and such I wanna give this a proper review. Geez, what a lead up and what a song! All the synths are just right and I agree with almost everyone here about the way this song flows, like a river. I'm thoroughly impressed and this gets full marks across the board from me! Fantastic, Favorited. ^_^b

very very heart warming

This is my all time favorite DKC song.
I love it. It melts my heartstrings!!!!
Enjoy your 10/10 5/5, I don't give em out to often.

Worthy of an OCRemix slot IMO.

This is a pop. choice for DKC2 fanremixers, so my feelings on this are strong. You have given this track the ambience it needs with some added chill to it. Try and rename the title to Brambles in the snow.