Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Yay

You have filled a void in the portal. Thank you!
"I am snape, the potions master" i missed that line but that's ok. Sirius was just... really bad.
I loved the humor and how well you imitated. The numa numa joke was great, and so was how you warped the sound at the beginning. Cant' wait for number 2. Snape needs to do the numa numa... lol!

Hahahahaha

Was that the Numa Numa song? Funny add on.

I LOVE IT!

That was FUNNY! I've already watched it over 20 times, but I still think it's hilarious! The Nume Nume part was just SO funny. I love your work! You really give the PPP fans something to smile about! Are you planning on making another one soon? PLZ TELL ME!!!

Worthy of the Original PPP

Wow that was awsome! I have to say the original PPP was funny already, but you suceeded in creating a sequel that was every bit as funny was the original! (Alright well not exactly every bit, but yea). SUPERB job! 5/5
-Darksbane

Couple Questions... Plz answer!!!

1. Was that a version of the numa numa song Ron was listening to at the beginning?
2. Was the easter egg song based on the song "Beat It"?
That was really funny! I liked Ron listening to that song at the beginning and Harry punching him... Lol!!!
That was a really good movie... Congratz