Reviews for "HunterKIller77's Rampage"

Fuckin Thundaaah!

hey! killer video man keep up the good work! loved the sound and loads of violence its all good.....AND I WAS IN THE CREDITS WOOT!

word :)

hah

that was pretty cool.. needs to b alittle longer though.. nice choice on music though. rammstein right. well yeah nice job n keep it up

hunterkiller77 responds:

god, everyone pretty much lieks this just cuz it has rammstien :p anyways, thanx for the review, glad ya liekd it dawg.

Cool

Fear Factory Fan are we? H-K, Nice Job Im not fond of stick stuff anymore but that was Cool Nice Selection of Music too

hunterkiller77 responds:

thanx alot, the graphics will be alot better next time. And isnt fear factor some sorta reality show thingy? I dunno, i dont watch reality shows and i dunno how this flash relates to it. But thats alot for the high rating :)

hated the flash

loved the song, so i voted 5. Meh?
RAMSTEIN FOREVER!

hunterkiller77 responds:

lol, rammstien does kick ass

Nice

Gotta love the homer "Whoo-hoo!"

hunterkiller77 responds:

your the first one to actually notice that, lol. thanx for the review!