For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "HunterKIller77's Rampage"

not bad...

not bad at all...

AweSome!

I luved these Kid Sticks..dude these Kid Sticks are way ebtter than you re other movies rly the others suck this is you re ebst...u should make some longer Kid stick Movie..pl0z..

8D

that was awesome....~not blinking~ i wish it continued for like 20 min.

nucking futs!!

you have gotta keep making more of these there F*?King sweet.

hunterkiller77 responds:

there will be more :) thanx for the review

good one

Author's comments:

My first Submition, i knwo most ppl on newgrounds arent fond of stick movies but i would really appreciate some reviews :)

My comments:

I know i get tired of stick figures, but i had to watch it a couple times because i got to into the song... i love that song by Rammstein... i was too busy singing it and headbanging to pay attention to it, so i had to watch it again and then i enjoyed all the pointless violence.
good movie.

hunterkiller77 responds:

lol, glad u liked the choice of music, thanx for the review :)