Reviews for "DXM - Stop Making Sense"

Leeeggggiiiitttt

Funky ! i cant help but falling in love with the melody and synths, its just catchy as hell. Has really good rythem and transtions nicly. Cool effects and overall its a pretty legit song man. Yeah you will come to see the longer you spend on a song the better it comes out . great work, keep making music.
p.s. those revered sounds that come in after 3:00 sound AMAZING :}

10/10 5/5- The drive for music must prevail!

tijnn responds:

Hehe yeah it's kinda normal when you think about it...
Rome wasn't built in one day also.

Thanks for the kind review!

-DXM

Stop Making Sense #100

Yes, so far this sounds great. I really can't wait to listen to the full/complete version.
Stunning job on the percussion/drums, and you've left plenty of space for more instruments/melodies (if you decide to add more)
Very inspiring track!
5/5

tijnn responds:

Hehe thanks for the kind review, and yeah, i can add a lot more to it, although i don't knów if i should.

The thing i like the most about this song that it's so clean and soft, so empty in a subtle way but still sounds rather complete.

Working on other projects now, but as soon as i have the time i'll finish this one.

Great :)))

Wow i can really hear your work in this one man, really great ambient :) Theres nothing much to say about it im afraid, its perfect for me... all the silent little background melodies and details, i love em ;)

10/10
5/5

Great work ;)

Thank you for your time.

-[ BeatSource ]-

tijnn responds:

Hehe thanks alot for a kind review once again, and im glad you like it the way it is!

-DXM

Cool.

Awesome Riff dude kinda sounds like something i was playing on my guitar the other day. Awesome dude the begining was pretty cool. this is like a puzzle game music if you think about it!

Cheers mate!

Hehehe thanks for the kind review Fire118 ;D

I think it would go well in a puzzle game yeah.
The beat does have something of a clock or something in it
now you mentioned, lol

Awesome mate.

I just got your pm right when I was reviewing one of YouriX's songs. This song is awesome. Ambience is great, and the leads are pretty cool. Though, they were a bit too strong on their initial hits, so I think a bit of volume control is needed. Awesome mix there man. Build ups are pretty sweet, especially the one used at the intro. Pretty cool and chill song to chillax and rock to.

It's like so electronic that I can really wire into the song. lol. Eh, no pun intended :) lol. Very awesome track my friend. You have done absolutely wonderfully with this song. Great job.

~[IZK]

tijnn responds:

Hehehe, Thanks alot for the kind review man, and yeah i totally understand what you mean, just getting sucked up by the song is something i always try to create when dealing with ambient... i am glad you experienced it that way!