Reviews for "DXM - Stop Making Sense"

Good Song

Very good, and catchy, song. Gonna go watch yellow dot now, and i cant wait till full
version

tijnn responds:

Hehe thanks for checking that one out too, and thanks for the review!

Great song

Yeah I definitely heard this before you pm'd me about it, it's a great listen. Definitely sounds like there would be tons of different patterns and whatnot, where as in my "Pale Ice", there aren't nearly as many, but instead I used tons of effects and automation clips.
Again, great song.
Hard to believe it only took you 15 hours

-Winter

tijnn responds:

hehe well it could well be it were less than 15 hours, i usually don't spend a lot of time on the same song, which i should start doing

Thanks for the review though!

sweet

This song was awesome, can't wait for the full version!

Thanks alot!

yay an awesome Song!!! XD

Oh Yeah!!!! Gotta donwload it!.. More songs That I can listen for ya!??' I wanna know if something new is in the way!" +

Gotta know!!. Hahahha Greets! Dude!!!

tijnn responds:

Well, there are already 2 new songs online in the same genre, check them out if you want, they can be found at my profile ;)

Inspiration... @.@

This song was amazing, I listened to it 5 times in a row... Awesome, I'm putting this on my Sansa Player!!! :D Keep up the awesome work! ^^

~Nano

tijnn responds:

Haha thanks a lot for such a kind review! i'm glad you liked it as much as you did.

Cheers!