Reviews for "They Come From Above! (Tetris)"

I like it :)

This was very well done :) i would say you did MUCH better than that other guy and i haven't even heard his. From start to finish its just so good :) well done :)

Thanks Dodenz. Happy to hear you liked it. And thanks for the review. :D

Amazing job!

I can tell yours is way better without even needing to hear the other guy's version. It's just that good.

Hah, awesome. Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it. :D

great

love how you didnt remix it directly and gave it different melodys

Mataro responds:

Yeah, I couldn't resist taking a hack at a guitar solo, especially since I'd never tried one before. Glad to hear it worked out :P

Awesome

Man i love this! So fun to listen to.

Mataro responds:

Happy to hear it, man. :D

Great work!

I'm surprised, not only because you made something as interesting as this in half a day, but also because you managed to make a remix of a video game song manage to be original and appealing!

Having worked on music production a bit before, I have to say that your drum tracks are clean and crisp, and your levels are great, avoiding the problem some people have with cranking their guitars or drums too high.

All in all, a great submission and one of my favourite Tetris remixes! Amazing work.