Reviews for "Kingdom Wars 3"

omg fighter king LOLOLOLOL

that was sad i almost cryed, jk.

Nice

You should put Yoshi in here.... or sumthin like that...
And sum1 important should die.... it makes a better story... lol... not that i am tryin to tell you what to do.

Awesome...

Great work on this series so far. I'm glad you put a lot of work into this, it is really good. Loved the music and style. Keep up the good work!

Best of the Three

Under the name DanteThePilgrim, I reviewed your other two movies, both of which earned 8's. ((It's been a while since I've been on Newgrounds, so I hope you remember me.)) The first movie suffered from the fact that you were a new flash artist, but it was a good story and had great music. The second movie improved upon the first but had dialogue and music issues.

This third entry is superior to both. The dialogue is improved, the graphics and effects are improved, and the music returns to its dramatic-melancholy roots found in the first movie.

Of course, this movie cannot be compared to the second. The second was an action movie, whereas this one is a dramatic one, built on relationships, with a final action sequence at the end. It works perfectly, especially with the accompanying music.

Great work. 8/10, and I look forward to the next installment.

hrechkaness responds:

sry to disapoint you on the lack of action for this one but its only because this final upcoming instalment is going to be the last one which is just about strickly action so you'll have that to look forward to. But as for the release date goes i have no idea when its coming out, lets put it this way haven't started it yet so it could be a while

this is the 3rd.. "Random Portal Flash" i have watched and reviewed.

good work with these.. i think these flashes should get an award of some sort at least. i like how u mixed characters.. the only flaw was that the sprites were bad at times

8/10