Reviews for "Kingdom Wars 3"

Excellent Concept!

A serious short with sprites? Don't make me laugh. No, literally, don't make the people laugh, because this flash is seriously good!

One thing that I thought of as cool was the Hans Zimmer soundtrack, an excellent composer and selection of tunes for setting the mood in a melodramatic war epic. The script, while occasionally stale, shines through in its timing and cinematic sleekness. This tale is in a compact file size, clocking eight minutes of showtime with a good mixture of dialogue and action. And since it is fully 8-Bit retro, that adds to its charm.

Continue with your fourth part (the end of the series, I imagine?) and never be a stranger with other projects in flash at Newgrounds.

hrechkaness responds:

thanks. I'm glad u noticed the Hans Zimmer soudtrack other then the fact that i had it in the credits lol But yeah it was hard to find fitting music for this movie and sry for the stale script at parts im not the greatest writer and was sort of rushing the ending. Don't wory there will be many more flash projects from me at Newgrounds

long message

u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock u rock...
In short, i wanna tell u, u rox. ya. I hope u get famous one day coz u deserve it. Ya. Any1 who says u suck sux themselvs and they are gay and faggots and all coz u rock they big fat liarz u rox ya u rox this is teh best animation i saw (honest cross meh heart) not 2 say it's crap but just imagine wut it would be like in what teh new super mario ppl look like. that would make u rich. lol maybe not but i am your like, greatest fan since i saw kindom warz 4 teh first time(i.e, half an hour ago. lol) in shortest: u rock

hrechkaness responds:

You sir also rock! I'm glad you liked my first series :O It's really what got me started in the whole animation business ;) Keep on rockin!

nice job, dude

when i saw number 1 i didnt really think it was anything special. but after 2 and 3 i cant wait for number 4. totaly bad-ass dude ;)

i died when luigi hugged mario. fioue[ghuiofeghnwvjusd

An Epic Kick-Ass adventure...in 8-BIT!

I don't know how the creator managed to pull this off but nice job. I've never seen somebody take a classic 8-bit NES game and create such an epic story. The first two were great but this third installment wce icing on the cake!
-A Bunch of Dialogue
-Pretty lengthy for a flash animation
-Pretty cool looking with all the action
-MORE!