Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)"

i rewied it once and

its as good as the other one great job can wait 4 the last one but i gotta ask some questions that i really need u to answer: first did u took the auron/booze joke because of his third overdrive in ffx? second how the fuck could wakka escape supernova? forget it...i dont wanna know...finally sorry to make u see this but chaos didnt looked like that(cmon hes not green). of course, no offense, u did a really great job...again. Keep up the good work and by the way i liked the little quiz music. Dont forget to answer...

The perfection knocked me out!

Your whole series is perfect! I can't find any flaws in it. Down with Wakka!!! hehe... yeah... ummm... cewl! Oh, Vincent died to easily, he got killed in his final limit by a gay one eyed teletubby...

Great

I guessed the riddle on the first time he said it

nice

eh, noone reallly likes wakka anyways, ans why did you have to make cloud a lil bitch. anyways, this series is great, we need the 3rd part!

omg lol make more more!

that was funny and please make the third part 1 faster because im siting on the edge of my seat looking for it