Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)"

Brilliant!

i realy liked this cant wait for the final one!

thats dam good

that second 1 is dfam good but if u alredy created a 3rd installment can u send me a link i cant find it good work though

kool

oh yeah aruons da pimp

=D excellent

Excellent! The ff:mixed in balamb series was always great, except the last one, that one sucked.

Kick Big Ass Bitches!!!

The best final fantasy mix up story i've ever seen(actually the only one, but aside from that), totally freakin' awesome. Great graphics and animeish affects. Amazing voicing(especially Cloud, Vincent, Squall, and Sephiroth). My favorite part was the beginning of this episode when Sephiroth does a repeat of his famous Downward Impale move to totally own Wakka's ass. What was funnier still was the fact that Quisti kept using pheonix downs on Wakka to try and revive him for 20 whole minutes(i also thought the moogle waiting screen was adorable^.^). I look forward to watching the next episode within the next five minutes, but more importantly, I WANNA SEE IF AURON HITS THE JACKPOT^.^