Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)"

Make more !!!

Please, make another part of this cool series, I love them !!!

absolutely Brillent

that was great i cant wait to see part 3 i just hope its going to be as good or better then the last two so good luck and i'll be waiting for the next installment !Aye!

pacho7

good but the graphics keep changing sommetimes the graphics and sounds r shit but i luv the riddle bit

KICK ASS!!!!!

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!! I loved the way castlevania and mortal kombat were mixed in!!! lol, funniest shit EVER!!!!!!! Mixed in Balamb and Mixed in Balamb 2(2/3) were sweet too!~!~! Can't wait for the next one!!!

Kick Big Ass Bitches!!!

The best final fantasy mix up story i've ever seen(actually the only one, but aside from that), totally freakin' awesome. Great graphics and animeish affects. Amazing voicing(especially Cloud, Vincent, Squall, and Sephiroth). My favorite part was the beginning of this episode when Sephiroth does a repeat of his famous Downward Impale move to totally own Wakka's ass. What was funnier still was the fact that Quisti kept using pheonix downs on Wakka to try and revive him for 20 whole minutes(i also thought the moogle waiting screen was adorable^.^). I look forward to watching the next episode within the next five minutes, but more importantly, I WANNA SEE IF AURON HITS THE JACKPOT^.^