Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)"

THIS WAS AWESOME!!

OMG MAN! YOU KNOW FINAL FANTASY WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE ME LAUGH!! Although so do some others, but there were so many little things that most casual gamers wouldn't pick up. It was great...GREAT GREAT GREAT!! I FRIGGEN LOVED THIS MOVIE AND I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT. Oh and by the way, Sephiroth's super nova attack...SUCKS I HATE THAT MOVE!!

i love it

these are great...awesome work dude...awesome work...cant wait for part 3

auron is a pimp

Auron!!!

YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT!

Gotta Love it.....

That one was the most funny yet! I loved the Skeletor DJ....CLASSIC!

and yes, wakka is a B!tch.......everyone knows that.

To the person who wrote: our other 2 ones I laughed my ass off, but this one was boring, lagged alot even on mediem quality and I got cable internet so its not slow. I hope 3/3 is better then the 2/3.

You frieking moron. It doesnt matter how fast your connection is to how well it plays. Once it downloads your connection speed has NOTHING to do with how smooth it is. Sounds to me like your computer just sucks ass.

Awesome.

This submission kicks ass. It is one of the best things on newgrounds. Until I had read your faq I was pissed thinking that Vincent was dead, because he is one of the best Final Fantasy characters ever, but now I feel better.