Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)"

OMFG Nice Freaking Job!!!

Dude your're fucking hilarious!!!! I was laughing the entire way through. Especially when the word "FUCK" was uttered. I really loved all your graphics. And the sounds was great, there was something different for every scene. I cant wait to see the last one. Please make another series when this one is finished!!!!! 5/5

HEHHEE

Like last one this rox.Good animation,artwork,story and humor.This also had tribute to Legendaryfrog's flash FF7 all about random battles:phoenix downs don't work on people died by masamune.

Great!

its definatly one of my favorits, i can't wait for the last part!

I Have to say the voice overs you've done are alot better then some i'v seen, i really like Spehiroths Voice, its perfect :)

Knowing its all done by mouse really lets me know how much time and effort you put into this. you guys rock :D

We want more

We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more We want more

Men I love your work...

Dont stop making these just for a couple of IDIOTS who dont have a clue what O R I G I N A L I T Y is ...

Only true fans of FF and ppl with good sence of humor can enjoy this, so please make more movies for those who like your job =D