Reviews for "FF: Mixed in Balamb2(2/3)"

^__^

*tackles and squeels with joy* OMG! this was freakin awesome!!! Better then the last one i saw ^^ It was SO funny....I had to laugh at the dramticness of Wakka dieing, although I love him....and you made Auron into a pimp XD that was great. This was insanely good <3

Bout time...Auron got his damn booze.

Auron is a lucky man, indeed.

I'd also like to point out that Skeletor is a badass D.J., or atleast I thought it was Skeletor.
"Both of you, just shut the fuck up." - Another famous line of the one and only Vincent.

It was sad to see Wakka go...just like Aeris...brought back memories when I was playing FFVII *thinks back to the day he finally finished FFVII*

Lol, another stupid secret scene.

I mean, C'MON!!!
I liked the riddle part though, however I alrdy tought I knew the answer after the 1st time he said it, after the second time I was pretty sure.
I WAS sure after the 3th time and thank god there wasn't a 4th time.
Anywayz, I'm still lmaoing thinking about the secret scene, I mean..

WAZAAA!!!

Toonimated responds:

Woah!youre a genius.

Double Mega Triple Woot!!!

ME WANT PART 3!!!

Still very good, but not quite as good as the first part. The story was a little more... random. And what happened to Vincent and the cyclops thing? They just went poof... or something.

^___^

fo sho

Woah woah, too l337
Nice using the Hobbit riddle and the way how they figure it out kinda like that book. blahjfegjretgjljre

Toonimated responds:

yeah, theres a parody of The Hobbit (LoTR author. XD dont worry, ill credit all in my last episode.