Reviews for "Ven sharing with Pal"

The emotion of the story shines so bright that any one misplaced line is lost and meaningless. You cant create perfect, it creates itself.

Theres something to this drawing that draws my attention but i don't know why? yes the drawing itself is really great but it just reminds me of something from my past child hood, this is really a unique drawing, but in one way it kinda depresses me...

Cute. Post more.

So many people complaining about the forearms and the position of the little girl, who is clearly the 'pal'.

First of all, Ven(that is, the girl in white sharing her sandwich) is very clearly a boy. But not only is Ven a boy, he is a nice fit cross-dresser, he probably exercises daily.
He is kind of hunching a bit forward, you can't puff out your chest and sit straight all day after all!

As for the 'pal', she is just slouching and lowering her shoulders.
She is clearly embarrassed that Ven is sharing his lunch with her, she was probably bullied and had her lunch stolen. Something that Ven has a lot of experience with, him being a fit cross dresser and all. They just met, and she feels bad that he is splitting his lunch with her, but it doesn't matter, these two will become inseparable, I can already see the crazy antics they will get into!

TL;DR:
The people complaining about pal's posture and Ven's forearms are most likely made of wood, and have only ever sat completely straight in their lives. This is what school does to you people!

KilledBuzz responds:

This comment is wonderful.

Just wonderful. It's really great to see what different folks see in this drawing and I'm glad you took the time to share your thoughts!

Me gusto mucho el estilo que usaste y los colores, ademas las posturas de las chicas son muy realistas, yo vivo haciendo esa postura cuando me inclino hacia mis amigas. :D
Pd: esos detalles como las grietas en donde están sentadas son excelentes toques, eres muy bueno.

KilledBuzz responds:

Gracias! Sus comentarios son muy apreciados!