Reviews for "DailyToon SE: Mp3_Lock"

dude, NICE!

May 1 to honor the 150th anniversary of the original publication of Marx and Engels's masterpiece with this quality, affordable hardcover. This edition contains a new introduction by historian Eric Hobsbawn, who insists that the work should be read not only as a great work of literature but that, 150 years later, it still has much to teach us for the next millennium.
Copyright 1998 Reed Business Information, Inc.--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

Nice... heres my opinion too :-D

For more than two centuries, nationalism in all its various forms—from the high-minded chauvinism of the British Empire to the virulent poison of Nazism—has been a familiar, and often negative, phenomenon. Emerging first in Europe, which it nearly destroyed and which has now apparently learned to control it, extreme nationalism still erupts from time to time in other parts of the world. The word "nationalism" never quite seemed to fit the United States, where continental vastness and enormous power have hitherto been tempered by an often-expressed distaste for empire and by the notion of world leadership by example. In the first years of the twenty-first century, however, in a dramatic departure from traditional policy, the spirit of unilateralism and militant nationalism began to dominate Washington's policies and attitudes toward the outside world.

Mp3-Lock responds:

I agree! Those nationalist bastards will never learn!

not as good as Ill Will press

but that was pretty damn good I enjoyed it.

Mp3-Lock responds:

lol well each of us to their own =)

hoyl shit nice work.

Congrats on the sweet movie.

Mp3-Lock responds:

Thanks for the positive review!

Effin nice