Reviews for "Helix - No. 6"

nice

Your music is amazing. It kinda reminds me of the music in Tribes 2. What do you use for that crazy distortion guitar type sound?

Helix6 responds:

A guitar actually. :) Heavily filtered of course. Wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for the 10.

this rocks

know this is what i call grade A work here. i've already have this song on my ipod and loving every minute of this masterpiece. keep making these awsome works of art.

Helix6 responds:

I'm trying. This song definetely has a special place in my heart. I did probably 5 versions of it in 4 years. This is the one that finally worked out. By versions I mean starting from scratch. So there is some history.

Oh yeeeeah.

I love this. It was used in Madness Elimination 5, which kinda... sigh. Elimination 5's opening had so much promise, thanks to this song... but the rest of the animation sucked, despite the kick-ass BG music.
I literally shed a tear, seeing what had happened.

This song is full of scorn and anger, hate and rivalry... beautiful. Thank you Helix, you are the god of industriality... like API is the god of DnB. And Knox is the god of brutally dismembering idiot claymen. All hail Signore Helix!

Helix6 responds:

I always find it interesting to hear what people interpret from my music... I don't always feel what they do in relation to the sounds. My choice adjectives for this one are: forlorn, introspective, acute, intent, ethereal. I am sure there are others. I am always stunned by the power of music to be real in one way to Person A and real in a completely different way to Person B. Thanks!

Awesome-sauce

This is such a superb track. The tune is just so orignal... GOD I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT.

Helix6 responds:

There really isn't much of a tune, but the noise sure is original!

HOLY CRAP!

Its full contents include but are not limited to:
Modified Rock/Punk
Shredded Techno strips
Fortified Vitamin A
May contain traces of awesomeness